Our Website Aims To:
Reform Public School Discipline Issues: Suspensions, Expulsions, Zero-Tolerance, School-to-Prison Pipeline, and Bullying.
Resolve Conflicts Between Parents-Students & Educators
Render Helpful Resources to All Parties Concerned
- Rouse Public Awareness and Encourage Constructive Actions
Welcome to our website – YOUR stage, for the people and by the people.
uCANcomplainBlog.com is a community forum where everyone’s voice is welcome. We invite parents, students, educators, and everyone to join hands together and empower our students toward a nurturing and fair environment in K-12 Public School System.
uCAN GET HEARD IN OUR BLOGS
uCAN GET HELP FROM OUR RESOURCES
WHAT uCAN EXPECT FROM uCANcomplain
Our Open Forums Aim to:
- Empower parents and students with resources and strategies to deal with bullying as well as unjust suspensions, expulsions, arrests, and zero-tolerance policy in K-12 public schools.
- Provide educators with innovative approaches and solutions to bullying and school discipline issues, while presenting them evidence that harsh disciplinary practices are harmful and destructive to children.
Note: Stay tuned for the launch of our 2nd site, uCANcomplain.com
uCAN Expect to:
- Learn conceptual and strategic tools, including laws and policies, that aim at empowering parents and students to level the playing field in the K-12 Public School System.
- Gain informative knowledge from experts in areas relevant to our mission.
- Voice your input/comment/vote in polls, surveys and blogs that aim at promoting a dialogue on issues and creating a better understanding between concerned parties.
Our uCANcomplain Vision:
Bring parents, students, educators and community members together to accomplish and foster one mutual goal: helping our students – our children – overcome obstacles, thus giving them a brighter future and us a better world.
Our A.B.C.D. Mission:
- Advocate disciplinary alternatives
- Boost positive student behaviors
- Challenge bureaucracy
- Demand transparency and accountability
uCAN SPEAK UP FOR OUR CHILDREN
For postings on this site that are provided by members and contributors, their opinions are their own and may not represent the views or opinions of uCANcomplain. Additionally, uCANcomplain is not responsible for their contents and accuracy.
* If you need legal advice, please seek your own legal counsel. Nothing on this site constitutes legal advice.